Machine Shop Machinist Ronnie Broyhill
Machine shop machinist, Ronnie Broyhill, is an engine rebuilding specialist for Precision Machine Service.
Ronnie served in the Untied States Marine Corps as an Aviation Structural Mechanic. Upon his departure from the military, Ronnie pursued his mechanical education/experience thru several highly accredited mechanical institutes, earning numerous specialized certifications in auto machine shop skill sets essential to working in a high paced professional engine machine shop such as Precision Machine Service.
- Associate of Occupational Studies Degree in Automotive/Diesel and Industrial Technology, 2,970 hours
- National Institute of Metalworking Skills (NIMS) CNC Machining Certified, Level 1 Certification, 1143 hours
- HASS CNC Code Programming Certified
- Cummins Engine Certified
- EPA Certified Section 609
- Ford Technical Customer Service
- UTI Director’s Honor List
- UTI Student of the Course Power & Performance Ia, Power & Performance Ib, Fuel & Ignition Systems